Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

we did stuff

We have begun the paper chase! We've done stuff! Woo-hoo!
So this is what we've done. We got life insurance (yikes, so adult.) We began working on our Gladney application. We completed form I-600A Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition which will be sent off to US Citizenship and Immigration Services tomorrow (along with 2 checks made out to Department of Homeland Security - awesome.) We bought a filing box and filing folders (I've never been so organized.) And we bought one of the most useful items I could ever imagine, a copy machine/scanner/printer!
How bout that?
Next on the agenda, filling out and sending in our application for our homestudy.

3 comments:

Mike McBride said...

Matt & Tam,

Hopefully I have finally figure out how this works.
Sounds like you are moving right along. Good luck and I will be watching and reading. Congratulations!
Dad

Unknown said...

Thats a lot of paper work.

Meg McCarthy said...

Well, if you need any help organizing, you know that is my favorite thing to do. Ever.
love,
Meg